NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
These Official Rules govern the “#SparksofLove” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) offered by Willow Holdings, Inc. (“Sponsor”). Willow Holdings, Inc. is the sole sponsor of this Sweepstakes, which is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
1. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry, except employees of Sponsor and their affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each such employee. Sweepstakes is void outside the United States, in Puerto Rico, in any U.S. possession or territory and where prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM EST on Sunday, February 12, 2023 and ends at 11:59pm EST Tuesday, February 14, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER. For email entries to qualify, subscribers to the Nicholas Sparks Official Mailing List must share the February 12, 2023 email campaign with another person using the “share with a friend” link provided in the body of the email. For Facebook, Twitter and Instagram entries to qualify, an original post that mentions “love” must be created and shared using the hashtag #SparksofLove. Once you have forwarded the email campaign using the aforementioned link or posted to one of the aforementioned social platforms using the hashtag #SparksofLove, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted for each day of the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PRIZES. Six (6) winners will receive a prize (each a “Prize”) consisting of: one (1) $50 digital gift card. Total ARV for Prize is $50. Total ARV for all Prizes is $300. Prize consists of only those items specifically described as included in the prize(s). All fees, federal, state and other taxes, costs and expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
5. WINNER SELECTION / ODDS. Two winners will be selected at random on Monday February 13, 2023 on or around 12:01 pm EST, two winners will be selected at random on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 on or around 12:01 pm EST, and two winners will be selected at random on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 on or around 12:01 pm EST. All decisions of the Sponsor are final. The potential winners will be notified by e-mail or social Direct Message using the contact information provided at the time of entry, within seven (7) business days after the drawing date. If winner notification of the Prize is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select an alternate winner.
If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release the Sponsor and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or acceptance, use of or inability to use, or participation in or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If the administration or integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised or corrupted at any time, or the Winner is ineligible, the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternative Winner or modify, suspend, or cancel the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
7. RELEASE / LICENSE. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant irrevocably grants the Sponsor and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such entrant’s name, likeness, and biographical information in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation advertising and promotional purposes, as well as in, on or in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or other promotions conducted by the Promotion Entities, and the entrant hereby releases the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
8. WINNERS LIST. To obtain a copy of any legally-required Winners List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Willow Holdings, Inc. c/o Park & Fine Literary and Media, 55 Broadway, Suite 1601, New York, NY 10006, Attn: Website Promotions. All requests must be received by Sponsor within six (6) weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
10. COPYRIGHT NOTICE. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are © 2023 Willow Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.
11. SPONSOR. Willow Holdings, Inc. c/o Park & Fine Literary and Media, 55 Broadway, Suite 1601, New York, NY 10006.