The release of my next book, The Return, is just weeks away and with it comes new opportunities for me to connect with readers during my book tour. As mentioned in my last letter, these are challenging times but I won’t let my readers down. Special arrangements have been made and this year’s tour will include both virtual events and in-store photo-ops. Here is your first look at my US book tour schedule!
Tuesday, Sept 29th – Books-A-Million, New Bern NC
Wednesday, Sept 30th – Warwick’s, A Virtual Event with Elin Hilderbrand
Thursday, Oct 1st – The Country Bookshop, Southern Pines NC
Friday, Oct 2nd – Writer’s Block Bookstore, Winter Park FL
Saturday, Oct 3rd – FoxTale Book Shoppe, Atlanta GA
Sunday, Oct 4th – Fiction Addiction, Greenville SC
Monday, Oct 5th – Barnes & Noble, Charlotte NC
You can get details on each event and purchase tickets by visiting my events section.
Please note that for my upcoming book tour, all events require tickets that must be purchased PRIOR to the event date and there are a number of other policy changes* that have been put in place as precautions due to Covid-19. The health and safety of all of my readers as well as bookseller staff members is the most important thing. While I hope to be able to see you on the road during the tour, if you do not feel comfortable attending an in-person event, our hosting booksellers can help you purchase a signed copy online, for a limited time, and arrange for getting the book to you.
I look forward to the chance to connect with you – in whatever way that happens to be – when my book tour for The Return kicks off on September 29th.
In the meantime, wishing you a happy and healthy rest of your summer.
* Please note the following general event policies put in place as precautions due to Covid-19:
– All events require tickets that must be purchased PRIOR to the day of the event.
– All in-person event tickets include a signed first edition of The Return and a socially-distanced meet-and-greet with Nicholas. A professional photographer will also be present to take a photo that can be downloaded after the event by attendees at no cost.
– Nicholas will not be able to personalize books or sign copies of previous releases.
– If you are not feeling well or have recently tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you contact the event host and make arrangements to pick up your book at another time or have it shipped.
– All event information is subject to change and specific protocols may vary at different hosting booksellers so please check for updates on the booksellers’ websites and event pages prior to the event. If the in-person events have to go virtual, due to changed state or local requirements, all attendees will be notified by the hosting bookseller.